Monday, April 16, 2012
New journey for me
Judy has been faithful in writing for this blog so I thought I'd do some as well. Going on this trip for me is an experience I have anticipated for quite some time. Having never been out of the country, I thought it would be good to have an experience to see how others in the world live. Leading a rather "sheltered" life, I know this experience will be an amazing one for me and one in which I will grow in my faith journey. Honestly, I never would have chosen to go south but I feel this is meant to be. I look forward to being "stretched" in many ways and being more appreciative of the work of MCC. I am on sabbatical as associate pastor of Tabor Mennonite Church, Newton so I am thankful for this time. So, the packing begins! God be with us. -Karen Andres
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment